Yes people I am finally back in Cat City.
I arrived here on Monday and it was one of the best flights ever!
Why?
Well, because this time, my COW maaader booked my flight on MAS!!
YAY!!!
I was ecstatic when she told me that I will be flying on MAS instead of Air Asia. The only reason why I was able to go on MAS was because it was cheaper than Air Asia during that period of time.
I love love love MAS! It has been ages since I went on MAS.
The seats are so comfortable compared to Air Asia. I hate the seats in Air Asia! Boo.... Even the seats on the bus are more comfortable than Air Asia's. Its so upright and the only time its comfortable is during take off.
And I love KLIA!
They have a better sound system so you can hear the announcements clearly, unlike those in LCCT. And the airport is a whole lot more systematic than LCCT.
Most importantly, MAS gives us free food!!!
We were provided with nasi briyani, curry chicken, THREE Ferrero Rochers, one puding cake and mineral water.
After indulging in my lunch and feeling satisfied, I thought to myself, "Hmm wouldn't it be nice if they gave us ice-cream?"
Moments later, the air-stewardess came and gave us all one tub of ice-cream!
And its not just any simple Nestle or Walls ice-cream!
They gave us Baskin Robbins!!!
I was like, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
Haha isn't loverly!
Man, for this kind of service, I would not mind paying extra! Unfortunately, my maader does...
Hehe love love love MAS!
I have been home for three days and this is the first time I went online.
Quickie:
My cousin Wellington is in town. SO HANDSOME! Big boy dy! Hehe
I keep finding weird objects at home, and weird stickers on the walls. I think my old maader has lost it! Badaq, help!!
Spring is sooooooo boring....
I watched 2012 again, for free!! Thank you Star Cineplax and your free movie tickets!
I am going to the beach later this afternoon. It has been ages since I went! Can't wait :)
Toodles people!



1 comment:
MAS served Baskin Robbins??! Girl u're truly blessed lol.
Post a Comment